Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reflective Blog Post #1

Looking back at my first week in High School, I feel like I am ready to take on Arapahoe and all that it has to offer. I am excited not only about the teachers I have this semester, but the copious ways to get involved outside of academics. I do not have many, if any concerns yet about my High School year as a Freshman. I am ready to take on challenges and learn all that I have to learn this year. My goal relating to algebra is to become proficient quickly in topics I have not yet learned. As for AHS, my goal is to participate in at least one club regularly, and one sport. Outside of AHS, I hope to become a more organized person and a better typer.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison, those are some good goals. I especially like the one about getting involved, that's such a huge part of high school and some students miss out by not joining clubs, sports or attending activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, you have some great goals. Why did you decide you needed to join and participate in school clubs? Typically I see students identify a specific club that they are interested in, not that they want to join a club in general. Are you going to write about the club and the sport?

    Mr. C
    NoelTigers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're all set for an exciting and challenging high school experience! You give me extra energy just by reading your blog! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete